Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LET'S MAKE FEBRUARY 15th OUR VALENTINE'S DAY




A little inside joke between me and my hubby. Valentine's Day is a special one for me because it is the anniversary of my first date with my husband 5 years ago. Through the years we have seen babies, new apartments, and a marriage. I love him dearly and last night he surprised me with my second bouquet of flowers ever purchased for me from him (I am a strong believer in non-obligatory romance). They were a lovely arrangement minus roses (Thanks Allen! You know exactly my faves...no joke...I can't stand roses).

Today is also awesome because after a walk with the girls I came home to find the magnet set I ordered from Kelli Murray. I love all things Kelli and am considering using one of her paintings as an inspiration for Charlotte's room.

So xoxox to All!!! Hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment