Friday, December 24, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


This evening I am spending preparing for Santa's arrival. My daughter and I placed out vegan orange cookies from the Post Punk Kitchen. We left water for practicality - rehydration is essential. Charlotte spent all day typing a letter to the old man. Stockings are hung. Sprinkles are scattered in the snow to guide the reindeer. First Christmas traditions established.

It has been a great lead up to this day preparing presents, packaging, and cookie exchange goods. So without further adieu...MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

And for those of you looking for some last minute gift tag ideas. Here are some free printable ones that I found (I will be working on some for next year).


CLICK HERE FOR: Notion Creative



CLICK HERE FOR: Eat Drink Chic


CLICK HERE FOR: Design Sponge

And here is the fabric for my stocking to be made for our family Christmas on the 27th.


No comments:

Post a Comment